Virginia Attorneys For Charlottesville Cases
Our firm focuses on three main practice areas:
- Criminal Defense – Federal/State
- Traffic Defense – Federal/State
- Family Law
The inhabitants of the Charlottesville Virginia now or could be bounded by the law, must be the nominally business and policy authority of the state. There are two major categories of laws that are practiced and governed in Virginia. These include:
- Criminal Law:
Criminal law includes different laws such as DUI, traffic violation, murder. Involuntary manslaughter, marijuana possession and weapon possessions.
- Family Law:
Family law on the other hand covers the sections of divorce, child custody and adoption related issues.
Anyone accused of guilt still has the right to strong legal defense. Whether it is murder, bang or possession of marijuana, it is always wise to face these allegations by appointing a lawyer. Different law groups all over the Virginia excel in providing such competent and professional attorneys. Following are different areas that are covered by these attorneys.
- DUI / DWI: This is a common allegation, but the punishment can be life-changing and serious.
- Minor drinking and general poisoning: A mistake should not result in years of punishment and affect educational opportunities.
- Drug costs: More and more people are struggling with usage issues.
- Felony: We deal with various felony allegations.
- Sex offenders commit crimes: It is important that you start setting up your defense immediately, because these charges can follow you for the rest of your life, whether you are guilty or not.
- Murder: This crime is the most severe punishment.
- Misdemeanor: Regardless of the allegations, the criminal record affects employment and education opportunities.
Computer Crimes: These are often federal crimes and include large penalties and prison penalties.
- White Collar Crime: Another federal crime, with serious fines.
- Traffic violations: It is best to reduce or cancel current fees to avoid future dangerous fees.
- Demolition: In some cases, fees can be removed from records.
- Divorce: From submitting a paper to final negotiation, we will work with you to complete this process to get the best results for you and your family.
- Custody and access rights for children: Most couples enjoy joint guardianship, which is the court’s first choice, but we can help to identify a thoughtful childcare plan that best meets the needs of children while protecting the rights of parents.
- Child Support: Virginia has a series of formulas based on income, number of children, and family needs to determine the amount, but lawyers can pinpoint everything to ensure a fair agreement.
- Child adoption: We would like to officially help families identify the special links that parents and children share.
- Revisions: The needs of families can change when they reach the child’s age or when the parents change jobs or move.
Whether you are facing litigation or repeating a crime for the first time, it is crucial to understand how lawyers in criminal courts are dealing with cases and how to deal with them effectively. Not only fines, imprisonment hours and other possible penalties, but these activities may affect future employment and education and professional associations. Proper criminal defense lawyers can raise one side of your story to successfully claim or decline costs.
Charlottesville, Virginia Court House
Charlottesville Circuit Court
315 East High Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
Charlottesville General District Court
P. O. Box 2677
606 East Market Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902-2677
Charlottesville Juvenile and Domestic Relations District Court
411 East High Street
Charlottesville, VA 22902
These summaries are provided by the SRIS Law Group. They represent the firm’s unofficial views of the Justices’ opinions. The original opinions should be consulted for their authoritative content.